German-Dutch Chamber of Commerce (DNHK)
Who are we
When it comes to business relationships and to entering a new market in the neighboring country, the German-Dutch Chamber of Commerce (DNHK) is your first point of contact. Together with you as an entrepreneur, we discuss the appropriate strategy for a tailored market entry. We mediate business contacts and personnel in the neighboring country, advise on the respective labor and company laws, support our customers with payroll accounting and fiscal representation, advise on the purchase and sale of companies in the neighboring country.
More than 1,500 member companies already place their trust in us. The 40 bilingual employees of the DNHK support you with all questions about the Dutch and German market.
Overview of our services:
• Strategic advice on market entry (export and sales advice)
• Company succession (company purchase and sale)
• Creation of employment contracts and start-ups (labor and business laws)
• Payroll accounting and fiscal representation
• Interim Export Management – temporary sales representatives
• Trade fair representation, organization of trade fair appearances
• Culture and language training as well as specialist seminars
We are looking for
Companies interested in business relationships and interested in entering a new market in the Netherlands or Germany.